Saturday, June 30, 2012

Here are reception pictures of esha deol .I liked her dress and jewelry .Overall you can see she is looking very glamorous .In all her pre wedding ceremonies she tried to look traditional but at her reception she looks different .Yes, this is true that she wore Indian dress at reception too but  look at her deep neck.I am not criticizing her but its my thinking .Her dress color,tailoring ,embellishments everything is nice but her deep neck ruined her look,again its my point of view may be you will like it.Bharat is looking nice but he was nicer at other occasions rather than at reception.There were other celebrities and I liked Sushmita Sen's anarkali dress.Dharmender and Hema looked great together .Here are some reception pictures:



I just love her jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment