Wednesday, June 20, 2012

So here's my another post.I love the way Priyanka Chopra looks in this dress.I have noticed that this dress is mixture of our old culture and today's times which is very important for some people.You will definitely like net dupatta and navy blue yellow,red combination.If you have nice body and you can wear short blouse then go for it but if you prefer long blouse then it will look nice too.Either way you can design your dress.
My nest favorite celebrity with good dress sense is Diya Mirza.
Here are some images of her you can look at.
If you ask me which dress is my favorite then I will say all.But I am not tall I am not sure that first dress will suit me or not but I can think about other three dresses.Personally I like very traditional  plus glamorous look.I am really sorry about last dress because I couldn't find the front picture but we can imagine how beautifully designed this dress from back side so it will definitely look stunning from front side.Please write me your opinion.You can search more pictures of her on this sitehttp://www.zeenatstyle.com/dia-mirza-churidar-salwar-kameez.html

No comments:

Post a Comment