Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sonam Kapoor

Sonam Kapoor is many favorite celebrity in style.If you are following my blog then you definitely know how much i like traditional Indian clothes as well as jewelry. Here are some images of Sonam Kapoor,she looks lovely in all her dresses,in first picture she looks typical punjabi kuri,hot pink,green and bondi blue salwar kameez.I like her in peach color salwar kameez,i could n't find the full picture.If you watched Saawariya then you must remember that it was her first movie and her dresses were very flattering.I liked her green blue anarkali suit.Her net sari is very stunning.I can't tell you how much i like these colors.She is the ultimate diva of bollywood.What do you think about her dresses?Please write me your reviews.
i




No comments:

Post a Comment