Friday, August 10, 2012

Stunning Aishwarya Rai Bachan

Aishwarya Rai 's weight gain has been a world wide discussion,but recently she did commercial for Kalyan Jewelers,she looked quite slimmer than her last appearance in Cannes film festival just two months ago.It's quite surprising that she came to her lean look in just about 2 months.I know this is not the part of discussion here.I just wanted to show her jewelry she wore in Kalyan Jewelers ad,jewelry looks very traditional,very stunning,very ethnic,I am sorry I can't describe in one word.Aish reminded me of her Jodha Akbar ethnic look.This jewelry looks awesome,use of pearls made this jewelry very special and royal,she looks like a perfect royal bride.Her necklaces,tikka ,bangles gave her a perfect royal bride look.Her red-brown lehanga choli with off white dupatta made her very spectacular and very sophisticated.First time in my life I liked this bride look.What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment