Saturday, July 14, 2012

                                                            BAND BAAJA DULHAN


Hi guys!Yesterday I watched a show on NDTV(indian channel) named band baaja dulhan,actually nobody was watching TV and I didn't want to miss this opportunity.I really liked this show verrrrrry much. Bride in first picture looks absolutely gorgeous in Sabyasachi lehanga,you can see her all images on this link: http://goodtimes.ndtv.com/bandbaajabride/default.aspx.Bride in second picture is my most favorite again in Sabyasachi ,not only her dress,her make up,light jewelry everything is fantastic,she is my favorite bride.Bride on third number in Rajesh Aggarwal lehanga,I didn't like her dress too much.Bride on forth number in Vikram Pandit designer lehanga ,I liked her dress but my favorite bride is second one.What do think?







No comments:

Post a Comment