Sunday, July 8, 2012

Somebody told me about CBAZAAR  http://www.cbazaar.com/readymade-salwar/pt-slr.html  and I have seen many dresses on this website,I liked many dresses but one is my very favorite.This dress is very elegant and color combination is fantastic.I am going to copy this dress for my sister-in -law but I would like to  make some changes for example  I prefer full sleeves,heavy embroidery on  
edges of kameez .Of course I will ask her she  prefer  Punjabi Salwar Kameez or Anarkali dress?
Changes I would like to do are listed below:

  1. full sleeves with velvet on edges,embellishments on velvet.
  2.  work on edges of shirt I mean like waistline work
  3. Punjabi kameez
  4. patiala salwar
These are my views .What do you think what are the changes you would like to do if you would like to copy this dress?




No comments:

Post a Comment