Sunday, July 29, 2012

Kundan Jewelry

                         Hello everyone! Today I want to show you some Kundan Jewelry designs.I want to tell you that I am a jewelry lover,sometimes I love to accessorize with my Indian clothes.I found these designs very stunning as well as very ethnic.My mom told me that old era is coming back,my great grandmother wore this type of jewelry.Any ways guys here are some pictures:




           I love the jewelry in first picture the most,earrings,necklaces,tikka,bangles everything is just awesome.I also liked Shilpa Shetty's necklaces as well as bangles in picture number 4,every design is good but I told you which I liked the most.What do you think? oh guys!I forgot to tell you that these all dresses are               designed by Tarun Tahillani but I am not in mood to talk about dresses,we will discuss later.

3 comments:

  1. Shilpa Shetty is looking amazing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your work and I am always satisfied to see them.. I am so thankful you designed enough opportunity to create these awesome products.


    Indian Fashion
    Jewelry

    ReplyDelete