Tuesday, July 17, 2012


                             STUNNING SHAMITA SHETTY


Hello everyone!Here are some pictures of Shamita Shetty.She is looking very stunning in all her dresses.There is no doubt about her style but recently she started looking very stylish than before.I am a huge fan of traditional clothes especially covered clothes,I believe that we can look much better if we wear full clothes.I am not against  sleeveless clothes but its my opinion.Guys sometimes I like deep back clothes but never beyond the limit.Sorry guys I started giving my opinion.So here are some pictures of this diva:
In her first picture color combination is very stunning especially for evening parties hot pink and peacock green,in second picture mango color is absolutely stunning,her wine color sari is nicely draped and color is very nice too,her green royal blue sari is very stunning too but I didn't like the blouse ,overall a very nice sari,colors used very attractive.What do you think about her dresses?





No comments:

Post a Comment