Friday, July 20, 2012


                                         MY DESI STYLE


Hello Guys! First of all I would like to apologize for being late,actually I was not feeling well.So here is my new post with same old passion of traditional clothes.I am going to show you our bollywood actresses,so you can look below some images and then I will give you my opinion about their dresses:


You can see Priyanka in off white churidar suit she is looking stunning,Juhi Chawla's churidar suit appealed me, off white shirt with embellishments on black colored patch  with  magenta color churidar and dupatta,Madhuri Dixit is wearing peach color suit,silver color work looks awesome on shirt,this dress is my favorite ,Dipika 's dress looks very relaxing because of color and little embroidery,I am a big fan of Dipika's dress style.I liked almost all dresses but Madhuri's dress is my favorite as I told you earlier.What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment