Wednesday, July 11, 2012

GORGEOUS KAREENA KAPOOR IN TRADITIONAL WEAR


Hello guys!Here am again with my new favorite traditional dress.I was little skeptical about Kareena in Indian clothes but she looks splendid.She can carry any dress very gracefully whether its western or Indian.First I want to show her pictures then I will tell you my opinion about her dress.So here are the images:



I found her dress very very elegant.I liked off white and maroon color combination.As you know I always tried to show dresses in full sleeves,you can see very clearly  her sleeve in first picture,I liked the velvet,brocade and golden work.I liked the cotton dupatta too.Overall dress is very gracefully designed.Oh !I forgot to mention about her earrings may be these are kundan earrings but I want same earrings,I know these are expensive I can't afford but I can imagine myself in these earrings it doesn't cost.Please write me what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment